Pay Rate/Range: $16.00
Description: We are seeking reliable, motivated, and team-oriented individuals to join our Warehouse Team. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Ardmore, Oklahoma. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Perform outbound and inventory control activities to maintain the highest level of quality and inventory accuracy.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Assist Team Members with day-to-day operations as directed.
- 6 months - 1 year of warehouse experience, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards team members and customers alike.
- Maintain a strong tolerance for working in fast-paced and/or stressful situations, while solving problems.
- Ability to lift, move and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop for extended periods or for the duration of shift (12 hour shifts).
- Ability to work rotating day/night shifts (12 hour shifts).
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen upon offer of employment.
High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
Job Type: Temporary to full time
Shift/Schedule: Day Shift: 7am to 7pm Mon – Thurs, or 7am to 7pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
PM Shift: 7pm to 7am Mon – Thurs, or 7pm to 7am Friday, Saturday and Sunday