Position: EVS 2nd Shift
Pay Rate/Range: $13 per hour.
Description: The Environmental Services Technician will perform routine cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining assigned work area and equipment on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Perform general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned area
- Removes and replaces linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets for patients as requested
- Vacuums and sanitizes floors, rugs, furniture, drapes, and other objects as required
- Cleans and disinfects patient rooms and bathrooms
- Replenishes towels, washcloths, and hand towels
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Requirements: One (1) year of housekeeping experience preferred
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of patients, guests, and employees
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously
- Ability to learn company specific computer programs and be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge level of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Be willing and able to maintain professional standards of practice and always adhere to Code of Conduct policies
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willing and able to workdays, nights, and weekend shifts.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Shift/Schedule: 11am-7:30pm with Rotating days & required weekend & holiday shifts.