Pay Rate/Range: $14.00
Description: The Production Technician performs entry level tasks involved in the manufacturing of polyethylene pipe insulation and polyethylene sheet products. Follows standard work methods in a safe and efficient manner to deliver a quality product on time. There are currently openings on all 3 shifts.
Environment - it is climate controlled but still very hot! make sure you stay hydrated. You may have a closed container bottle of clear liquids. there are Popsicle for you to have to stay hydrated.
• Reads and understands the daily production schedule.
• Track production on run sheets.
• Pack finished goods into appropriate packaging/boxes.
• Place correct label on packaging.
• Place finished goods on pallet.
• Maintain clean and orderly work area.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• Report any issues or concerns to management.
Job Requirements: must have 6 months of experience in packing, willing to train, HS Diploma or Equivalent, Steel Toed Boots are mandatory, will not be permitted to work without them.
Job Type: Temporary to full time
Shift/Schedule: Mon-Fri Work schedule 6:30 am to 3:00 om