Pensacola Beach, FL
Seeking Beach Maintenance Workers
Two shifts available 6AM to 230PM, 4PM to 1230PM, some weekend days may be required depending on shift
Must have a valid license with satisfactory driving record
Must pass screening requirements including background check and drug test
We are looking for beach maintenance workers to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment, operating an atv or pick up truck and ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina, being able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc. of facilities on Pensacola Beach, including restrooms and break areas.
- Do landscaping/garden/yard upkeep by mowing or weed-eating grass, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during work
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity