Principal responsibilities include:
• Respond to requests – answer questions, analyze and troubleshoot user problems.
• Help craft and maintain the onboarding/offboarding process for all new hires. This includes setting up accounts and granting access.
• Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in resolving support requests.
• Develop knowledge base documentation for end users and IT team.
• Apply patches and upgrades to all systems and applications as necessary.
• Work on special projects as needed.
• Experience with the troubleshooting of hardware, desktop operating systems (Windows 10) and software applications, including Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with Windows Server.
• Understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
• Customer Service skills.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Willing to occasionally work afterhours for system upgrades/maintenance.
• Familiarity with Active Directory and Office 365 is a plus.
• Experience with RMM solutions and ticketing systems is a plus.