Glendale Heights, IL
Unload, Load, and inspect product coming in and out of CNC Machine. These are 2nd and 3rd shift roles. The pay is $19-$21 DOE.
• Adheres to all company policies and guidelines.
• All work to be performed based on customer specific requirements using documented work instructions.
• Use of fixed and variable measurement equipment.
• Packaging and labeling product according to provided instructions.
• Performing routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
• Confirm production work orders via computer to SAP system.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Perform 5S duties
Skills and Ability:
• Must be proficient in the following: Reading/interpreting blueprints, using inspection instruments. Basic understanding of CNC Machine controls and functions. Basic SPC and tolerance knowledge.
• Load/unload parts using crane while also maintaining part accuracy, and perform in-process quality checks.
• Proficient in reading and interpreting production, BOM's and quality plans.
Experience and Education:
1 to 3 years’ experience in manufacturing is a plus. Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English. Must be able to frequently move parts weighing up to 40 pounds between locations ranging from floor level to a height of 4.5 feet