Unique opportunity for the right Candidate!
· Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
· Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
· Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
· Analyze risks and opportunities
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
Interested in Construction? Here is your chance. Client is very eager to teach and train!
Prefer at least 6 months experience in any phase of construction (commercial, residential, industrial or modular buildings).
Read a tape measure accurately and use hand and power construction tools.
Own basic hand Tools. Tool Belt, Hammer, Tape measure, Speed Square and Utility Knife.
Framers. (Rough In) Exterior/Interior Walls. All Phases of Roof Building. Siding. Dry...