Are you an extrovert? Do you love interacting with people? Are you ready to start a new career that is with a company that creates a fun environment including, camping trips, team bonding, contests and much, much more? If you answered YES to any of these questions, this opportunity is for YOU!
American Workforce Group is looking for a fun, fabulous and positive Recruiting Assistant to help strengthen our teams in Puyallup and Olympia, WA! The ideal candidate will have the drive to grow with us, celebrate successes and operate by our core values! PASSION. INTEGRITY. COMMUNICATION. COMPASSION.
What does an Office Assistant do here? Well... an Office Assistant plays a huge part in the success of our TEAM. The Office Assistant is responsible for making sure the office is running smoothly, this involves a lot of communication and A LOT of phone calls. The Office Assistant needs to make sure all applicants are contacted, screened and scheduled for interviews for the following day along with many other tasks.
This position holds a huge responsibility and we are looking for someone who can have some fun with the role!
Apply today to take the first step to joining an amazing team! We can’t wait to meet you!
Requirements of Recruiting Assistant:
- Verifiable Admin & Scheduling experience is REQUIRED
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills
- Valid Driver's License and transportation with proof of insurance
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be reliable & punctual
- Some background restrictions may apply
Details of Recruiting Assistant:
- Pay starts at $18-$22 with LOTS of room for growth
- 8AM – 5PM
- Monday - Friday
Duties of Recruiting Assistant:
- Answer incoming calls, make outgoing calls, and greet visitors
- Assist in posting jobs and creating job ads
- Filing , scanning, entering information into our system
- Schedule individuals for interviews and conduct initial pre-screening
- Be an active member of our team, with passion to grow!
To apply for this role and other positions, please visit our website at www.americanworkforcegroup.com or send your resume in Word format to thurstonjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com and follow up with a telephone call (360) 338-6900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.”
American Workforce Group "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity.”