A2Z Personnel is hiring immediately for Ammunition Packagers to join a team of quality-minded individuals at a local ammunition manufacturing business in the Bitterroot Valley. Ammunition Packagers fulfill essential job duties with one of our premier clients, with starting pay at $15.00/hr., plus available overtime, and a 4 day work week. As an Ammunition Packager, you will be responsible for working with your team to meet the packaging deadlines while adhering to the high quality of standards that the client is well known for.
- Visually inspect product in a fast-paced environment to ensure quality.
- Follow company protocol for safe packaging methods.
- Record and maintain accurate records regarding production.
- Move materials and finished ammunition.
- Maintains equipment and work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations and wears proper safety equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing, industrial or other transferable environment preferred but not required.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- This position requires a high attention to detail, ability to meet quality standards, and ability to work as a team player.
- Able to lift heavy equipment and boxes, up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand and/or walk around the warehouse for entire shift.
- Ability to bend, twist, raise arms overhead and perform repetitive movements for the entire shift.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be alert, aware and able to follow company safety policies.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Must submit to a drug screen and background check.
What can you expect?
- Weekly pay starting at $15.00/hr. with a direct deposit option.
- Bonuses! Sign-on, referral, a 3-month bonus - potential for up to $850!!
- 4-day work week with potential overtime.
- Pay raises for exceptional work performance.
- Steady, non-seasonal work in a heated and cooled building.
- Benefits including Health Coverage, Simple IRA, Personal Time Off, and paid holidays.
- Excellent safety record.
Job Type: FT, M-Th 7 am-5:30 pm
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville (406) 777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which include health coverage, retirement savings, and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to individuals with disabilities during all phases of the employment process including the hiring process. For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.