Hiring now for a full-time, Executive Secretary to fulfill essential job duties for a full-service interior design firm. A talented design staff, with over 45 years of residential and commercial projects to their name, this firm is looking for a client focused individual with excellent communication and time management skills to join their team. Call us today for more details!
- Provide administrative support to Owner and Head Designer.
- Reply to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond to client calls and communicate project updates and company information.
- Assist Owner and Head Designer with project management.
- Create engaging and informative presentations.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Exhibits excellent time management and organization skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in order to keep projects and tasks moving forward.
- Effective and professional communication with colleagues, clients, and vendors in both writing and verbal exchanges.
- Possesses project management skills, including basic troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with word processing software for creating and contributing to spreadsheets, drafting, and shared documents.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check upon offer of employment.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Job ID: 18059
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406)363-0723 or Stevensville (406)777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which include health coverage, retirement savings, and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to individuals with disabilities during all phases of the employment process including the hiring process.
For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.