Hiring for an experienced medical assistant to join a dynamic practice specializing in non-surgical rejuvenation and cosmetic surgery. Not currently a licensed medical assistant but motivated to move your career forward in this field? Training and mentorship available! Call us today!
- Create a welcoming atmosphere by greeting visitors and patients to the office
- Book appointments and answer the telephone in a friendly manner
- Take client vital signs
- Document medical histories as needed
- Explain procedures as needed to clients
- Prepare clients for procedures and understand sterile and aseptic technique
- Sterilize equipment and complete room change overs after client visits
- Assist during procedures
- Protects patients’ right of confidentiality and understands HIPPA
- Understands universal precautions and how to handle body fluids
- All other duties as assigned
- MA certification or working experience in the medical field preferred but training offered for the right hire
- Phlebotomy or IV skills a bonus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with healthcare professionals and patients
- CPR and OSHA training required but can be completed online
Job Type: PT, Monday & Wednesday 9am-3:30pm, Friday 9am-5pm / Tuesday and Thursday shifts may be swapped for other days
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville (406) 777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which includes health coverage, retirement savings and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for a job performance. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities during all phases of employment including the selection process. No applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.