Are you ready to join a professional, dynamic team of individuals that believes in providing the best roofing solutions and products available for their customers? We are looking to hire an experienced Roofing Service Manager to lead and develop the service department which provides residential and commercial repair and maintenance services.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of both commercial and residential roofing systems. Primarily; single-ply, built-up, fluid applied coatings, shingle and metal. This position requires a split between managerial, administrative tasks and field service work. This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication, leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Manage all new repair leads and customer communication to sell and schedule repair work
- Oversee production of service technicians and ensure company policies and procedures
- Lead weekly scheduling meetings to set department goals and prioritize department workload
- Track service technician productivity and performance and conduct reviews as needed
- Review all incoming repair estimates and reports for accuracy prior to invoicing
- Manage all repair job records in CRM software, google sheets and google drive
- Code invoices for materials purchased by the department
- Assess and approve time cards for service technicians
- Oversee scheduling of annual inspections
- Update department material list and digital repair and estimate forms as needed
- Respond to customer concerns and complaints
- Promote a positive team culture within the department
- Execute residential and commercial repair work and complete job reports
- Conduct inspections and build repair estimates
- Assist service technicians in the field as needed
- Conduct annual service inspections
- Management or supervisory experience in the roofing industry (3-5 years preferred)
- Diverse experience in residential and commercial roofing systems (5+ years preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- PC competent. Experience with Google Apps (Drive, Docs and Sheets) or ability to learn
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required upon offer of employment
Tentative Schedule: Full-Time, M-F
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville (406) 777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which includes health coverage, retirement savings, and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for a job performance. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities during all phases of employment including the selection process. No applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.