Well-established rapidly expanding company serving Western Montana, specializing in new construction, both commercial and residential, as well as remodels, is looking to hire a Lead Carpenter that meets the qualifications and requirements below.
- Wears company required PPE attire
- Show up on time
- Solves math problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools
- Keep tools and worksite in a clean, safe condition
- Do layouts
- Complete daily reports
- Deals with customer requests, questions, and inquires in a polite and business-like manner
- Reports issues with equipment or unsafe conditions to direct supervisor
- Reports and problems or disputes between crew to direct supervisor
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades
- Quality control experience and basic knowledge of applicable building codes
- Interacts and communicate well with the client, Project Manager, and subcontractors throughout the job
- Reports all accidents and near-miss immediately of the incident to direct supervisor and HR
- Cultivates a positive safety culture by demonstrating safe practices and holding self and others accountable
- Maintain a positive work environment and have a team player attitude
- Bring any questions, concerns, or problems to the attention of the owner immediately
- Be willing to learn, make changes, and support the growth of everyone on the Team
- Maintain good, solid judgment
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid driver’s license (CDL is a plus)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Team attitude, learning-based, and desire to assist in company growth/activities in all areas
- 2+ years of carpentry experience a plus
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Ability to understand construction drawings and specifications
- Pre-employment drug screen and back ground check required upon offer of employment
Job Type: Full-Time
Wage: DOE, Benefits
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville (406) 777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which includes health coverage, retirement savings, and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for a job performance. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities during all phases of employment including the selection process. No applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.