A saw operator is needed for a full-time job to take care of a variety of tasks for a local, fast-paced manufacturing company.
• Set up the saw machine, making adjustments for each job
• Set stops or guides to specified lengths
• Operate the saw machine, keeping an eye out for any defects or issues
• Use measurement tools to ensure accuracy
• Help pack and transport finished pieces
• Keep worksite clean and organized free from unnecessary hazards
• All other duties assigned by leadership
• Previous construction experience preferred
• Must be able to lift heavy objects on a consistent basis
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
Job Type: Full-Time
Call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville (406) 777-1662 for information regarding this position or to ask about our benefits, which includes health coverage, retirement savings, and personal paid time off.
A2Z Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, political beliefs, or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. The agency provides reasonable accommodations upon request to qualified individuals with disabilities during all phases of employment including the selection process. No applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
For more information view the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster and Americans with Disabilities Act Notice or visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants.