1 Resource Group is hiring for Assemblers, located on the Northwest side of Houston! Great company, direct hire, full benefit package and sign on bonus!
Fits and assembles components and subcomponents of forklift truck per specifications of assembly drawings and standard operations procedures.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
- Good hand eye coordination skills.
- Ability to work with various electrical, hand, and air tools.
- 2+ years stable work history.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- 1 year of Assembly experience in Manufacturing environment
Equipment and Tools Used
- Overhead cranes.
- Air and electric wrenches Hand tools.
- Grinders drills.
- Timing light.
- Brake and speed tester.
- Requires eye protection.
- Debris from grinders and impact wrenches.
- Splashing from fluids (brake, transmission, hydraulic).
- Heavy moving equipment, overhead cranes, sparks and hot engine parts.
- Exposure to flammables such as diesel gasoline, propane, and LP gas and oils.
- Hazards on assembly line include tripping, pinch points, and injury from unsafe use of tools.
- Non-climate controlled manufacturing plant environment.
- Independent mobility with frequent standing.
- Flexibility for frequent reaching to various heights and distances.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use various hand tools and reach and handle products/equipment.
- Visual acuity sufficient to assemble parts in correct position.
- Hearing and talking sufficient to communicate with coworkers.
- Lift from pallet to waist up to 40 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Push/pull up to 60 lbs. at waist level occasionally.
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. occasionally.