Battle Creek, MI
1 Resource Group Staffing is hiring a seasoned Project Quality Manager in Battle Creek, Michigan. Experience working with government contracts is a plus! This is a contract with the possibility to be hired permanent.
POSITION PURPOSE: The Project Quality Control Manager (CQM) will support the construction projects. Primary mission of the project quality control manager is to generate revenue for the business line. Responsible for the implementation, documentation, and execution of the quality control system of construction projects. The CQM is to insure that project comply with the applicable plans, standards, specifications and construction practice. Manages and provides oversight of assigned design and construction projects to ensure that corporate goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters. Effectively communicates with field staff, technical staff, contractors and management. Provides internal and external coordination and collaboration with project partners and stakeholders. The position requires considerable judgment and latitude in performing job duties and is expected to function effectively with minimal to moderate direct supervision. The ideal candidate will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions and accurately track the status of all assigned construction solutions. The project quality control manager will be accountable to closely comply with corporate, project, safety, production, and industry standards. Additional responsibilities include direct oversight and review of the entire documentation and physical inspection of the work flow process to ensure quality is maintained.
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
- Reflect values:
- Dedicated to our customer and our shareholder
- Respectful to our fellow employees and work environment
- Ethical in our business practices
- Accountable in our obligation to the Company and Customers
- Mission focused on the Company and our Customer’s mission
- Demonstrate completion of clients mandatory education, including confidentiality, and safety procedures, as well as completion of any job - or department-specific license, certification, registration, or training.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with customers and other team members.
- For safety purposes, English language proficiency is required in speaking, reading and writing.
- Maintain current knowledge of and follow policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and welcoming environment for self and other team members.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance and make self available in the event of overtime demands and demonstrate good stewardship of company resources, including time and materials.
- Work in a team environment, interacting positively and effectively communicating with team members and customers from diverse backgrounds.
Other: Nothing in this job description restricts clients right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employees must be able to understand, operate under, and strictly adhere to all safety/quality guidelines, initiatives and trainings and perform each essential function assigned thoroughly, safely, and independent of direct supervision. This is a smoke-free, drug-free environment for the safety and health of our fellow employees, visitors, and customers.
Core Manager Behavioral Expectations: As a leader, I will:
·Assume positive intent
·Respectfully share ideas or concerns
·Listen with intention
·Voice appreciation to others
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
Approx % of Time
• Prepare weekly and monthly quality assurance reports
CORE JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Core Job Qualifications
Licenses/ Certification/ Registration
Special knowledge, skills, & abilities
- Supervises the following roles:
All subcontractors and suppliers as it pertains to quality on the project.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Office environment, site visits, travel as needed
- Quality Manager