Our client, who specialized is providing construction equipment to construction sites, has an immediate need for a Sales Manager in Miami, Florida.
Regional Sales Manager – Direct Territory
Territory: Miami, Fort Lauderdale Florida
Are you an aggressive top-performers who would be excited to be able to provide personalized solutions to fit each customer`s needs? If your answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity to join a family-oriented company who is willing to invest in your success and treat you as part of their family!
As Regional Sales Manager you will work directly for our client who specialized in construction equipment products. This ideal person will be a self-starter who has a passion for building relationships by providing Heavy Construction Equipment Sales in Northern Mississippi.
In this seat, you will have the opportunity to own branding and revenue in your territory by mapping out a strategy to expand sales and move the company forward while developing business relationships to meet sales & aftersales goals.
- Develop and execute a prospecting & expansion strategy to include a territory forecast for sales, rental sales, and inventory levels.
- Develop new business relationships within your territory.
- Actively review financial goals while keeping accurate expense data
- Support end-users by providing appropriate product demos and training sessions that cover basic use, application, service, and warranty information.
- Identify market need and growth opportunities to develop a prospecting plan to expand business within your territory.
- Actively promote the use of company services including after sales, parts stocking, and finance programs
- Provide monthly, and quarterly reports for upper-level management on your territory’s sales and market share.
- Actively research markets within your territory to identify new growth opportunities.
- Use a consultative approach to ensure customer satisfaction while recommending brand solutions to reduce downtime and increase performance.
- Possess knowledge of, and be able to speak accurately on, the features, benefits, and attachments of equipment and parts that are for sale and/or rent.
- Identify and become an expert on the competition.
- Analyze market data and trends to suggest adjustments to pricing and product types.
- Work cross functionally with product support to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Relay customer product issues to product support & engineering
- Work cross functionally with marketing on communicating new product launches and advancements.
- Be an active member of industry associations.
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in the construction equipment field
- Knowledge and experience selling ADT’s a huge plus.
- Experience with financial processes and selling heavy machinery.
- Microsoft Office Expert (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to build relationships within an organization.
- Utilize company CRM and work with the sales support team to maintain knowledge of current inventory availability.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Must live in the state of Mississippi
- Travel of at least 70% of the time
Pay is 50,000 plus commissions and bonus
1 Resource Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration for Employment Without Regard to Age, Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Disability, National Origin, or Status as a Protected Veteran